1. I’ve tried everything but I still can’t control my eating. Why should this work?
Simply because what I am offering is different. What you have been doing isn’t working or you probably wouldn’t be reading this. If you keep doing the same thing you will get the same result. If you do something different………..
2. I’ve heard that some people can’t be hypnotized. Their minds are too strong. Maybe I’m one of those?
The hypnotic state is a natural state of relaxation that everyone experiences. Look at people in traffic jams or in queues at the supermarket. Trances are everywhere. If you don’t want to be hypnotized, however, you won’t be. All it requires is to follow some simple instructions and for you to want it to happen.
3. I tried hypnotherapy and it didn’t work for me. How is what you do different?
Without being disrespectful to any other therapists, there are many different approaches out there. Some are as simplistic as reading a standardized script to you, telling you what you should do! My approach is to tailor things to your needs and to investigate into the reasons you have been struggling.
4. I see you work with eating disorders? How can you possibly cure things like anorexia and bulimia so quickly when even doctors can’t?
I’m not curing anything, I can’t. What I am doing is working intensively with the client to explore and resolve the true underlying thoughts, feelings and beliefs driving the eating disorder. The nature of the methods used allows for very rapid access and updating of information. I think of it as a bit like being able to run a virus scan on a computer and restoring the system to healthy status.
5. Do you offer a guarantee of results?
I can’t do that because there is an unknown factor……you. Your commitment, honesty and desire for change are key factors in achieving success. I absolutely guarantee that I will do everything in my power to guide and assist you towards success but you have to step up and do your part.
Individual results may, of course, vary from person to person.